The significant steps you can take in keeping up your cooling system are planning a yearly tune-up. Utilizing sunshine cutback time as a guide, ensure that you have a HVAC proficient advance your cooling system preceding the onset of summer warmth. Aircon service Dubai technicians inspect, and some of these included:
- Checking external and internal parts for breaks or different indications of damage
- Cleaning condenser coils
- Looking for loose fittings and broken links
- Checking regulator battery and capacity
- Adjusting moving parts and greasing up as vital
- Recharging refrigerants
- Checking channels for leaks, dirt and form
Why Choose AC Service Dubai?
We have the expertise, information and resources to supply an expert top quality service to any or all our industrial and Domestic customers.
Below are the simply few selection from a number of the services AC Service Dubai got to offer:
- AC / Aircon Installations
- Air Conditioning Maintenance – together with breakdown repairs,
- Planned Preventative Maintenance (regular visits by our engineers ensures your air-con runs bother free all year round)
- Air supply setup installations
- Heat Recovery Ventilation
For additional info please contact us where member of our team are always happy to answer any queries you will have.
Do You Need Air Conditioner Repair or Replacement?
Maybe your air conditioner isn’t as cool anymore, or it’s making a strange noise. Do you need air conditioner repair or a new one? Here are signs to look for.
You can’t put it off any longer. That slight ‘ticking’ sound you heard when you turned on your air conditioning unit that first warm spring weekend.
It nagged at you. But you put it off. We get it. No one WANTS to admit that they might need air conditioner repair services.
Now that the warm months are upon you, that ‘nagging’ sound has become all you can think about. It’s front and center as you literally and figuratively sweat it out.
Aside from the droplets of perspiration forming on your brow, how do you know it’s time to either service or replace your air conditioner?
The following signs will help you determine if it’s time to either replace or have your air conditioning unit serviced.
Rattle and Hum
- Foul smells. There’s nothing like a major funk to make you wanna call the repair person.
- Weak air flow or no cool air at all. Channeling your broke college days, you have to stand next to the unit to feel anything.
- Strange noises. Even your cat is annoyed.
- High utility bills. Let’s just avoid this last one altogether!
Not Your Mom’s Air Conditioner… or is it?
The average life span of an air conditioner is about fifteen years. At a certain point, it makes more sense to purchase a new unit instead of calling the repair man.
A good rule of thumb is to follow the following equation when deciding whether to purchase a new unit or bring in a specialist for air conditioner repair:
If the cost of repair times the age of your unit is greater than the cost of a new unit, it’s time to buy a new air conditioner.
(Cost of repair) x (Age of unit, ie; 15 years) > (Cost of a new unit) = Time to replace your old air conditioner.
Being green equals more savings for you
If your air conditioning unit is over ten years old, you could be missing out on some extreme energy savings. Certain air conditioners, including those with a SEER rating below 13, could be costing you more in the long run.
If your utility bill is getting you down, consider replacing your unit with a more energy efficient model.
Your air conditioner repair person is like a family member
He’s been to your home so much you almost want to invite him to dinner. He’s met the extended family and you have him on speed dial.
We’re talking about your repair person.
Maybe he likes you so much that he’s gently hinted it’s… time… to let this one go and replace your unit.
So, you’re ready to upgrade your unit
Your air conditioner repair days have met their limit and you’re ready to purchase a new unit.
Before you take the plunge, make sure to contact a trustworthy company that will listen to your past experience in order to suggest the best units for your needs.
For the latest in air conditioning technology and service help, contact us here!